Monday, July 30, 2012

Scatterbrained

Yesterday I tried to have a coherent conversation with someone at church. It just didn't happen.....I have been the most scatterbrained individual as of late. So, blogging? Umm, yeah, I just can't think hard enough to put anything down on paper. But, I shall try today.

We're one year away.....actually, LESS than one year now from when Aaron will graduate. We've been talking through the next year.....when to put our house up for sale, when to start looking for jobs, when to start paying off student loans and what that will look like when buying a new house, what should we be involved in this year with two kids, etc....  It's going to be an interesting year with plenty of transitions yet again!

We are one month away from Aaron starting back at school. It's been AMAZING to have him home to help with both children but I think we're both getting ready for the routine to start again and then we're one step closer to being done with school. However, I have absolutely loved having him home!!

I've been trying to live in the moment as much as possible with my kids....seeing Aubrey already almost a month and Tristen nearing 2 is making me remember how FAST life goes. I don't want to waste these years wishing them away.

I feel like people have been a huge blessing to me this month. Everything from flowers being delivered to my doorstep to people bringing us meals (I've cooked once or twice since Aubrey was born?) to people praying for us as we transition to having two kids. I've been overwhelmed with the Body of Christ.....our family and church family-you are all great and thanks so much for blessing us!

And with that, my mind is blank. I think I'll go watch the Olympics (LOVE the Olympics!) and be inspired to exercise my little heart out now that I can!

No comments: