Friday, July 13, 2012

Her Name and a few more pics

Aubrey Beth....you are so sweet. I just love looking into your adorable face and hearing your cute cooing. LOVE this girl!!! I have a couple minutes to post pics and tell about how we came up with her name. I always love to hear how people decide on a name, so here is her story athough there isn't much to it :)


Yes, we had decided on Aubrey for a girl's name when we were pregnant with Tristen. We had very different opinions about names but wanted something English sounding again. One day, I mentioned that I liked having names for my kids that CAN have nicknames but they don't necessarily have to go by them.(Tristen can be T.J. if he wants to be someday) Both Aaron and I liked the nickname "Bre" so we started there :)


From there, we looked at all the "Bre" names and Aubrey was the one that we both liked. However, when I was pregnant this time, I came up with so many other unique names for a girl. During the ultrasound, we looked at the little squirmy babe and said, "Yep, she's totally Aubrey". It just seemed to fit her and I can't imagine naming her anything else since she just looks like an Aubrey :)



Beth is not only my middle name but one of Aaron's favorite girl names. It was slighly a no brainer for a middle name and we liked the flow of it with Aubrey.

So, there you have it. Aubrey Beth....who can also go by "Bre" if she wants to someday :)
Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She is simply adorable and so sweet! I can't wait to meet her!

Cassie said...

She is so precious! What a beauty. And I love the name (my oldest niece is Aubrey, too)! Hope all is going well.