Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Costume Party

Saturday was our annual costume party with friends! It was a blast as usual!! We went as the Publishers Clearing House people.....Aaron was the guy who shows up with the giant check and I was the recipient of the check :) It was too fun :)


The check took a little while to make but it was fun to have a project to do last week :)
 
As always, there were GREAT costumes from everyone!
Minions from "Despicable Me"

Deb and Napoleon Dynamite!!

Bacon and Eggs :)

Mary Poppins and Bert :)
 
Oh what fun!
 
So, it's Election Day. I'm SOOOO happy this day is finally here. My goodness, I can't stand the TV ads, the debates on facebook, the DRAMA involved in this whole 2 year process. Since I don't want to think about it much more, I'll just leave you with a reminder to VOTE. Maybe someday I'll get into politics but not today. :)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Adorable costume idea! Looks like a great time. :)

Michelle said...

Ethan and I were laughing so hard at your guys' costumes! What a fantastic idea, you are so creative!!!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

SO funny Erika!