Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Cow and Cabbage Patch Doll

Meet: Tristen the Cow! 

Haha...oh goodness :)

Meet: Aubrey the Cabbage Patch Doll!!

This outfit was a borrowed item from her cousin, Evie. Last night I spotted it and spotted a big thing of yarn in my yarn basket and was inspired to quickly put together a Cabbage Patch costume....I absolutely LOVED it!

This picture totally cracks me up!! Haha!!
 
We had a super great evening with my brother, sister-in-law, niece Iylah, my parents, grandma, and 2 aunts and uncles! It was so fun to spend time with family :) We did go to the Nursing Home this afternoon and then spent the rest of the evening at a restaurant with family :)
 
It's NOVEMBER tomorrow!! Wow....unbelievable! Our November is extremely busy but I'm excited for the change of pace. Lots and lots of family time, Thanksgiving holiday, Aaron's 30th birthday, a good friend's wedding....it's going to be a good month :) Although, I'm SO not ready for winter....I'm already feeling just a tad bit cooped in with a toddler that needs room to RUN! This week is trying to brainstorm winter activities that will get us through the next few months!

Have a great first day of November!

No comments: