Friday, June 19, 2015

The 10 Month Old Stage


Last night I fell asleep trying to pin something on Pinterest. I felt very old as I discovered I had dozed off mid-pinning :) The moment this little one started crawling, life has been on hyperspeed and I just can't keep up. Sleep deprivation is very real in our family at the moment! But, as he is nearing 11 months and (gasp!) his first birthday, I want to stop and enjoy this busy stage.

This little man is still small-the 5th percentile-but sometimes eats more than his siblings. He loves anything that will make him laugh and especially loves loud noises and hitting objects to make them loud :) Drummer?

The other day I grabbed my DSLR camera (this has by far been one of the best investments we made after having kids! Even if my pics will never be perfect, they are saving SOOO much money and it's been a fun hobby!) and we had an impromptu photo session. Have to make sure those 3rd children feel loved too :)

Today this man stood by himself for 5-7 seconds. Walking is soon...*whew* Am I really ready for my 3rd child to be walking? Happy Weekend, all :)

No comments: