Sunday, October 26, 2008

100th Post = 10 Random Facts

I was tagged by my friend Cassie!! So, here is what I must do:)
1) I need to link her blog: Here is her blog!

2) I need to give 10 random facts about myself and since it's my 100th post, I was going to do it anyway :) Perfect Timing!

3) I need to tag 2 other bloggers...so, I tag...Michelle and Amber? Anyone else who wants to do it, go for it!! :)
Erika's 10 Random Facts in no particular order:

1) I want to work in an orphanage someday

2) I have swallowed a live goldfish.

Just about to swallow the goldfish

3)In fifth grade, I wrote a play for my class and we performed it at the Thanksgiving program. I played the snobby girl. It was.....hilarious and very embarrassing :)

4) I want to have twins someday...one boy and one girl

Our twins could look like this someday? Ummm...yikes!!

5) When I was a camp counselor, I once had 19 campers all to myself. It was horse wilderness camp!

Camp Counselor Days

6) I absolutely love old movies (Bob Hope/Bing Crosby movies, musicals, the Anne movies...)

7) In third grade, I fell onto the merry go round while it was going and chipped my two front teeth. They are sensitive in the cold now because of the filling they had to replace them with.

8) My first job was for a seed company. I labeled and counted beans. It was awesome!

9) I am terrified of balloons and will NEVER decorate my future children's birthdays with balloons! (okay...maybe I'll change my mind or get Aaron to decorate :)


10) I used to count how many hot dogs I ate every year after I heard that eating too many hot dogs in one year caused leukemia.

There you have it...10 completely random facts about me.... :) Happy 100th post :)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh my goodness. I love it! I love the goldfish picture. :) And I can't believe we had a whole balloon hoop-la at your shower and you're afraid of them! How inappropriate! We're bad people. Happy 100th post to you!

Erika said...

Haha!! At least they all went into the air and it wasn't a popping game with balloons! That's what gets me the most...those ridiculous balloon popping games :) I was looking at pics from my shower and they were sooooo funny to look at...ha! What a fun day!