Friday, October 17, 2008

Scrapbooking, Scrapbooking and More....Scrapbooking

Last week I had a lunch date with two great girls from our church. We decided to bring our wedding albums and look through pictures of our life before we knew each other. It was a blast and it has motivated me to finish my scrapbooks/wedding books/etc... So....guess what I've been doing all this week? You got it...scrapbooking :) I don't know if anyone else is like me but since getting a digital camera, I've maybe printed 100 of my pictures? And, I have over a thousand still on my computer! Ahhh! Slowly but surely, I'm printing and scrapbooking my pics.

The scrapbook I've been working on the most this week has been from my freshman year of college. I have loved looking back at all those pictures...it doesn't feel like that long ago but my friends and I look sooooo young in the pictures. Some of the memories I've been scrapbooking: "The Quilters" musical, Trip to Chicago with friends, First Christmas at NWC concert, Ski trip with the youth group I worked with (I have plenty of pictures of my twisted knee from my "hitting a tree" incident on that trip!), and Monday night hot chocolate and story time with my hall. Oh, college days. I miss them :(

That's what I've been up to....tomorrow Aaron and I are "winterizing" our house....putting our patio furniture and grill inside, organizing so everything is covered just in case it snows soon! Can you believe it's almost that time of year? :) I hope you all enjoy this beautiful fall weather while it lasts!! :) Have a beautiful Friday night!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I was also just looking at some old pictures from freshman year. We all had such skinny, baby faces. Where did the time and skinniness go?

Erika said...

Haha! I know, it's totally in the faces! I don't know where the time went! Now we're all old, married, and have real jobs!