Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Perfect Fall Saturday...

*sigh* What an incredibly refreshing day! We have finally been able to catch up on the much needed sleep, relaxation, and time together that we were in need of! Today we have done next to nothing and it has been glorious :) Reading, scrapbooking, getting my plants ready for winter, and baking apple crisp has consumed my day and I have soaked up every minute of it! My dear husband was such a sport today by letting me have a "photo shoot" in our backyard. I wanted to have some fall pictures to update the walls in my house with and possibly have a Christmas card picture :) I think I found a winner with the picture on the top of my blog! Here are a few from our perfect fall Saturday :)

4 comments:

Cassie said...

You guys are so cute! I love the pictures. I was just talking about you two with Gerrit and Adam Widdicombe. We were saying what a wonderful couple you are- genuinely nice, wonderful, great-looking people. No joke! We said all those things! And they are all true! Way to go on being awesome! :)

Erika said...

:) Cassie, you just made my day :) Thank you :)

Amber said...

All your pictures are adormable! You are both so photogenic! Don't you just love those lazy fall days? Summer is great but there is something wonderful about cozying up inside... Miss ya!

{LKK} said...

Mmm...what a FUN photogenic, quality, apple crisp, fall day. My heart feels cozy.

I miss you two. Oh, and your blogging is inspiring me...hmm...soon.
love you.