Friday, October 3, 2008

Quality Time

I've been a bad blogger this week but for very good reasons. I've had some good quality time with numerous people this week:

*The Holy Spirit has really been revealing things to me this week and I've spent some great quality time with my Lord and Savior. It has been very good but it is always hard to see things you're doing wrong. I pray I would become more like Christ in everything. I may write more about this area of quality time when I have the mental energy to :)

*My husband! We have had SUCH a great week together! We've been drywalling our basement walls together...I love working alongside my husband. It's almost done and our basement is one step closer to being a "finished" basement. (and I'm one step closer to my cozy fireplace that we have in our plans)

*Ladies from our church: We had our annual Ladies Night Out. What an encouraging and inspiring night and a great time of fellowship with other Christian women

*My job: I've spent a little too much quality time there lately :) There's always so much to do but I enjoy it which always helps:)

No comments: