Friday, January 2, 2009

Feeling Like Anne

After we had our Christmas by ourselves, we drove over to my parents' house to start Christmas with our families and friends! I entitled this post "Feeling Like Anne" because my parents recently moved to my grandparents' farm. I have always loved my grandparents' farm, so to have it be the place where my parents now live is especially fun! :) I imagined it being harder to adjust to a new place but maybe because it is so familiar, it was so easy and felt like home. :) Anyway, it is a very "Anne of Green Gable-ish" house. As I was jumping into bed Christmas day night, the wind was 30 mph and I could hear it blowing through the window in the upstairs "spare of all spare" bedrooms :) I snuggled up under the down comforter and just took it all in. I felt like Anne. It was a very memorable Christmas experience :) We had a hilarious time with my family playing Catch Phrase, Scattergories, opening presents, watching movies, going shopping, and just hanging out. We had a wonderful Christmas with them :)

For all those LOST fans out there....doesn't my brother have a striking resemblance to Daniel Farraday from Season 4?? I just couldn't get over how much he looked like him!!

No comments: