Monday, January 19, 2009

Reformatting

I wish I wasn't writing about such a trivial thing as my computer, but I told you about the virus so I wanted to give a bit of an update. After programs didn't completely get rid of the virus, Aaron and I finally decided to reformat it today. This morning, however, I decided to go online, just to see how bad the spyware was. Curiosity killed the cat :) Something happened...who knows what, sending my computer worse off than before and I think I got another virus WAY worse than before. SO, we're in the process of getting it fixed and completely reformatting.

Although I would never want another virus on my computer, these last two weeks without internet at the touch of my fingers was absolutely crucial to me. I found out that I didn't miss facebook and could do without a blog. Only important e-mails caught my attention since I had limited time to look at e-mail. Do I really need internet? The answer is clearly no. Will I still blog and use facebook? Probably. However, it was good for me to see how much time it freed up because it helped me refocus my priorities. So, another lesson learned on my journey. Well, onto finishing up the reformatting procedures...bye!

No comments: