Monday, January 5, 2009

Rest of Christmas

Time has slipped away from me and I find myself back to work and saying goodbye to another Christmas season. We really had an amazing Christmas though...we took some time off to see both of our families and we even spent a few days in St. Paul visiting our old stompin' grounds and seeing friends :) I wish we could have stayed longer than just the two days we were there so we could have seen way more people, but maybe this summer!! :)

Unfortunately I didn't take a single pic of Aaron's family Christmas. I have been really bad about taking any pictures this year, but at holidays? I should be better! :) But, since I have no pictures, we exchanged gifts, went shopping (lots of shopping!), ate alot, and just had a fun time being with each other! On Tuesday, we headed to St. Paul to see my brother and sister-in-law. Again, no pictures, but Monica and I went to the Landmark Center, watched a movie, ate pizza, and the four of us played the Wii. Their apartment is gorgeous and we had a blast visiting them! Now, onto the picture summary of the rest of our time away...



In front of our first apartment! *tear*



This is where I "found the one my heart loves" :) I remember watching Aaron walk by my dorm room in his security uniform... oh the memories :)



More from our college...



New Years Eve with some friends from Willmar! We had a blast with Matt and Heather! It was so good to reconnect with old friends :)


Seeing my dear former roommate, Sarah, and picking up where we left off :)


Ahhh....Caribou Coffee, Caramel Cooler....oh how I miss thee :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh I know what you mean about pictures! I hardly ever take them and then always wish I would've! I don't know I don't take more...my mom is the queen of taking pictures! I do need to get better though!