Friday, January 23, 2009

Me & My Dog


I love my dog :) What a great companion!
Although she doesn't look like it, she really likes to be pet and loves hugs from us :)

Highlights from our week:
*Our computer's fixed!!
*The season premiere of LOST!! I'm so excited!
*Small groups at church started 2 weeks ago...I LOVE our group and the curriculum!
*Youth Group finally started up again after a week of bad weather!
*Yesterday was our 2.5 year anniversary! Time is flying!
*I got some amazingly good deals shopping yesterday:
-Stockings for next year $.60-$1.00,
-Awesome Antique "Joy to the World" sign $1.25
*Hobby Lobby 90%, Gordmans 75% off all Christmas stuff
*Motivation to spend alot of quality time in the Word and in prayer

This has been a very good week! :) Love to you all!!

3 comments:

{LKK} said...

Congrats on the deals! Turns out, my heart is sad, that we do NOT have a Hobby Lobby in Ithaca!!!! :(

{LKK} said...

oh, and CUTE HAIR!

Amber said...

I'm glad your computer is up and running again! I missed your posts! I loved this one...something special about dogs! Gotta love them! Love your good deals too! I can't spend any more money though so I'm going to have to stay away from these two stores! Dangerous for me! :)