Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Age, New Hair

I survived turning 25. I actually do feel more like an adult now for some odd reason. It's probably just a mental thing but when I got ready for our youth group kids' prom last night, I felt so grown up. Not old....but grown up. It's not such a bad feeling :)

I decided to chop off my hair on my birthday! Finally no weddings or special events that I needed to leave it long for! Thanks, mom, for the idea and for providing an opportunity for me to get my hair cut on my birthday! Here's a pic from last night!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Your hair looks fantastic! It makes you look your age...you're twenty-five? Wow! Time does fly! :) Love you & hope you had a great b-day!

{LKK} said...

Erika... you are gorgeous...and I don't feel sick about turning 25 now, you make it look good! I'm actually (at this moment) excited for 25! love yoU!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

YAY for new haircuts! I just turned 25 at the end of March too...I'm with you girl! You look so cute...good doo!

Jamie said...

Very cute Erika - you make 25 look so great!

Erika said...

Thanks for all the comments!! I actually don't mind being 25 anymore! It's treating me well so far and I think this year is going to be fantastic :)