Friday, December 4, 2009

Better Late Than Never

With our house selling and all, I completely forgot to put up a few pictures of Thanksgiving :) We had an incredible Thanksgiving! One of my favorites!! I LOVE my family....they are so great!To work off all our delicious food, we spent plenty of time playing foosball! However, my sister in law, Monica, was unstoppable! She is like the foosball pro so Aaron and I are practicing up at youth group to beat her at Christmas!

We also connected with my cousins and saw all the new babies!


And, we spent some quality time with the kittens that I've wanted all my life :) haha! I always asked for a cat when I was younger but it never worked out. Finally, when my parents moved to my grandparents farm last year, they got kittens!! So cute :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures! I wish we could have joined everyone for Thanksgiving, I can't believe how big all the kids are getting!!!