Thursday, December 31, 2009

No Camera Attachment!

We're here!! We're in Mankato!! It doesn't seem real quite yet but I'm sure it will soon! I was soooo excited to finally blog about 3 things that have happened in the last week (Christmas, the snow, and moving day) but our computer was all packed up! This morning as I sat at our computer, I reached for my camera dock attachment only to find that I had forgotted it in my other car that is still in Cherokee!! Out of all the things to forget, I forgot my camera dock!??!! Where were my priorities at?? :)

Yesterday was a crazy day to move!! I just KNEW that it would snow as it has rained (try downpouring sometimes!) every other time we have moved!! Yesterday was icy, cold, and snowy! At 8:30pm, we finally had all of our things in storage and a few things out to live off of for the next few months! Pictures are to come and I might be playing catch up for the next few days! Adios for now!

No comments: