Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!!

SNOW! EVERYWHERE!

I love it when it snows on Christmas, but, WOW, did it ever snow! I can enjoy it now that all my family is where they are supposed to be and we're stuck in Mankato with the Willey side! My brother had quite the time getting from St. Paul to Humboldt, IA last night but I'm sooooo glad he and Monica are safe and sound!

Here are a few pics from our Christmas Eve:SNOW!

Christmas Eve Brunch with the Willeys

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So glad you guys are all safe! Merry Christmas! To be honest, this is the one day of the year I'm a little sad that we don't see snow here. :)

Erika said...

If I could, I would totally send you snow in a package right now so you could enjoy it too!! Unfortunately I think you would get a soggy paper box with nothing inside! :)