Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Celebrations!

Christmas is in a week.....I can't believe it!!! We've done a few things in the last week to celebrate Christmas.
On Monday, my coworkers and I had a wonderful Christmas party together! Although the weather was a little scary, everyone was able to make it and we had a great time together!

Two weekends ago, my parents came and we decided to really get into the Christmas spirit by seeing the Sioux City Community Theatre production of "White Christmas". It is by far my favorite Christmas movie so it was so fun to see the play!

Sadly this year I'm not into the Christmas spirit as much as I usually am by this time. :( I'm actually sick of Christmas songs already! I'm hoping that I snap out of it and get in the spirit by next week!! Hope you're all enjoying your Christmas parties and family/friend gatherings!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I like the new look! What a perfect blog title for what you guys are going through right now! :)

Erika said...

I know...life isn't quite so simple anymore so I changed it back to The Journey because it is truly what we're going through!!