Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

This is the coolest date ever....I'm way obsessed with the number 10!! It was my basketball number, my favorite year (I think I got rollerblades for my 10th bday?), 2010 is turning out to be a pretty great year, and I just really like the number 10!

So, how did I spend it? At my cousin Steve's wedding! :) It was a BLAST to see NWC people, my extended family AND Northwestern once again. Goodness I miss college sometimes! Sorry that I don't have any pics of Steve as groom but here's one from my wedding:

And, here's a few from the wedding today:

(Below) These two are getting married in two weeks! Yay for another married cousin :)

And, these two are getting married in December!!!! Now if I can JUST have Baby Willey a week or so early, I can go and be Steph's personal attendant :) :)

Congrats Steve and Kristy!!! :) And Happy 10/10/10 to you all :)

No comments: