Friday, October 8, 2010

On a MUCH happier note....

I'm an Auntie!!!!!
Evelyn Abi made her apperance this morning!! I haven't seen pics yet but I know she's a doll!!! :) We're sad that we can't see her in the hospital but I got this basket done JUST in the nick of time to send with my in-laws....We love you already, Baby Evie!

Talk about procrastinating, but I finished these boots up on Wednesday night!! I like having a niece to spoil!!


*sigh* Yay...exciting times :) :) We can't wait to meet our niece!!! :)

Meanwhile, at the Willeys....we've been going on so many walks to soak up this weather! Our neighborhood is gorgeous this time of year with the huge oak and maple trees lining the streets! *sigh* Hope you have a wonderful weekend...make sure to take a walk and enjoy these beautiful trees...they'll be snow covered before we know it!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay Auntie Erika! Love the name Evie too, that was our first choice if Keagan had been a girl! :)

Lindsey said...

Congratulations, Erika! I am an aunt to 2 little boys, and it is SO much fun!! Enjoy loving up your sweet little niece! The booties are adorable... :-)

{LKK} said...

We LOVED the gift SO much...lovely presentation, adorable outfits & blankets, and THE cutest booties in the entire world. I cannot wait until sweet Evie's feet fit into them!!! Thank you, dearest Auntie Erika. We love you! Can't wait to see you. With love, hugs, and baby sighs, L & E,too!