Saturday, October 23, 2010

Talk about Productive!

Woah...we just had one of the most productive days we've had in a LONG time! In my last post I said that if I got my basement organized, I'd be happy. Well, I'm a happy camper :) Aaron and I finally both had a day off today (he works most weekends and the ones he doesn't we've usually planned things for!) and we worked from sunrise to sunset....no exaggeration since the sun comes up later than 6:00am and sets around 7:30pm these days :)

Anyways, the house is cleaned, the basement is completely organized, our whole life feels super organized right now, and we're both calm and happy for the time being :) *sigh* At 7:30 when we finally finished, Aaron said, "I feel like we're settled finally!" Yes, it's official that we live in our house now because it's organized :) And it feels SO great :)

So, next project...the crib skirt and anything else I have energy to do! Happy Saturday all!

1 comment:

Rachel Farley said...

Good work guys!!! Now it's time for that baby boy :)