Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Starry Eyed

Aaron and I are a little starry eyed these days....the nursery is almost done, the stroller/car seat is in the garage looking ready to go, prenatal classes are underway, and after next week I start my every other week appointments followed by weekly ones! You would think that I would start to be scared at this time but this is the most excited I've been during this whole pregnancy :) I just can't wait to meet our son :)

I won't get everything done but I'm okay with that :) Last night I made a list of main priorities and if I get a crib skirt sewn and my basement organized by the time he comes, I'll be happy :) All the rest can wait if I run out of energy!

And, since I last wrote, God has really given me a strength that is not of my own and a joy that I know is only coming from Him! Sure, I have extremely tiring days at work....but the end is near and I am enjoying this peace that is coming from Him amidst the exhaustion :)

Anywho....things like this are getting me excited these days:Adorable! I can't wait to have him wear this :) *sigh* Somehow even looking at this outfit makes the rib kicking and huge belly all the more worth it :) Happy Wednesday all :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! It's so close! I can't wait to see pictures and see what and who he looks like!! :)

Adventures with Claire, Jason, and Jonas!! said...

I know----baby boy clothes are so much fun:) (Jonas wore and still wears a good share of sweater vests---they are my favorite for church attire:) Yay for getting closer to our due dates!!!---sometimes it seems like a lifetime away and other times, it seems like it is just around the corner!

Lindsey said...

So sweet!! It won't be long! :-)