Monday, January 31, 2011

Organizational Craziness

Lately, I've been on an organizational rampage. By saying that, however, doesn't mean that my house has anything to show for it. But, I have the itch to get my house and my life organized! Our house is small....quaint and cozy...but, small. So, I've been trying to find new ways to use every bit of space for storage while still making it look organized and neat.

So, last week and this week has been all about organizing while Tristen sleeps. I used to think stay-at-home moms had SO much time on their hands....I mean, they stay at home and watch a baby, right? HA!! I was wrong! I've been more busy now than I was teaching preschool so this big organizational project is taking quite a bit of time. But, I'm trying :)

On top of organizing the house, I'm oh-so-trying to be better at meal planning. Meal planning has been my greatest downfall as a wife but I am determined to beat it and use our money better and not waste food. So, so hard.....but again, it comes down to organizing which I'm trying to do.

Lest you think that it's been all work and no play around here, think again :)


Do these pictures convince you? He is full of smiles and sounds lately :)

We get caught off guard sometimes when we see each other in Tristen. He has my nose, lips, and ears, Aaron's hands and forehead, but we're still deciding on his eyes. Sometimes his eyes resemble mine and sometimes they resemble Aaron. Oh, and we're still slightly pinching ourselves to make sure he is real :) But, yes, Tristen is real and is a whole 6 weeks old this week! Where is the time going? Well, off to more organizing before he wakes up.....Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

My goodness he is cute!!

I am too determined to get better at both organizing and meal planning.

Maybe we should blogour ideas or things that work or don't?

I hope to meet your baby someday :)

{LKK} said...

Ooo--I feel inspired! I want to tear apart my closests...most definitely including my own 'throw-em-in-and-forget-em' closet. Bleh.

Anyhoo, I cannot wait to get my hands and lips on my sweet and most adorable NEPHEW! Give him a HUGE smooch from his Auntie!!! I'm excited to see you, too. :-D