Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back Up!

Yesterday I was in the middle of a blog about this picture when *BAM* my computer died. Well, I thought it had died. It crashed for an hour or so, doing weird things and then Aaron and I somehow "fixed it" for the time being. I then spent the next hour backing up everything I didn't have backed up. My dad is a computer guy so he has taught me the importance of backing up your files but I was 3 months behind.....and, I have an almost 4 month old which means that the last 3 months worth of pics of his life would have been lost! Whew....that was a close one!

Moral of the story: Back up your files!!! If you're like me, I kept saying, "Oh, I need to get to that" when all of a sudden *BAM*, my computer crashed! So now, we are backed up and ready for the computer to crash if need be :) (hopefully it is actually fixed??)

I can't believe it's already Thursday. Tristen and I are into a routine now and it makes our weeks fly by! I like having a routine but I'm also ready for some spontaneity this summer....I'm a spontaneous person who also loves structure. Oxymoron? Maybe.....but it works for me

Off to pick up the hubby from class! Adios!

P.S. Oh, and this picture is from our many walks outside in the SUNSHINE! Yay for Spring!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hear ya with the backing up! We lost everything on our computer when we first got married because of a huge storm we had here than knocked out the power and took my computer with it. Then another time we lost a bunch of videos of Keagan :( so now we have an external hard drive that is always hooked up to our computer! :) Love the pictures of Tristen, keep 'em coming!