Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Evie's Dedication

Last weekend we went to the land of many floods (aka Fargo) to see our little niece dedicated at her church. It was such a fun weekend spending time with family...it was the first of many trips over the next few months. I love traveling so I can't wait to travel and see friends/family :)
One of the advantages of having Evie be 2 months older than Tristen is she is one step ahead of him and we have watched her milestones and practiced on her :) Example: Aaron practicing feeding her solids....something that isn't too far off for us!
Above: The whole clan....our first family pic since the babes have been born :)
Below: I think my brother-in-law is enjoying being an uncle, wouldn't you say?

So, that's our life lately. That, and we're trying to eat better and exercise more. Aaron is taking a Nutrition class right now and it has really opened our eyes to the amount of sugar that most people consume each day. We're being more conscientious about food and trying to exercise daily.....but I must admit that my 1.5 mile run/walk yesterday just about killed me. It will get easier, right? And, I will grow to love veggies, right? Ugh, self control....why is it so hard? But, we're trying and I'm hoping the last of the baby fat goes away fast...maybe in time for summer? Haha, doubtful.....but it's worth a try :) Happy Tuesday all!

No comments: