Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's Easter...and My Birthday

Happy Easter!!! We had a fantastic Easter in St. Paul with my familia! I really really love Easter.....I don't know how you can not celebrate this day every year! Such a joyous occasion :)

So, it's my birthday today too. It got off to a horrible start by me running around like a mad woman, trying to get everyone ready for Easter, not being able to find my shoes, contacts, bobby pins, etc. and just barely getting out the door in time to travel to church. *Whew* I think this is the new norm for my life :)

But, the day turned out to be a special one and I really loved being able to have my birthday be on Easter this year....a once in a lifetime experience perhaps?

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well!! I promise to blog sometime this week and give a bit more of an update on our life....and pics of Tristen as a 4 month old :) Adios!

2 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Happy birthday sweet girl! I had my birthday on Easter once too, and just thought it was the coolest thing! And Tristen is BEAUTIFUL! And YES, when we live together working at an orphange in a foreign country with our 10 kids each growing our own vegetables, I will teach Tristen music too. :)

Rachel Farley said...

Oh, the hectic lifestyle.... I hear ya on that one and I don't even have a kid :)

Happy late birthday sweetie!

I agree with Nicole- your son is just too cute!!