Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things I Love Lately

Top Ten Things that I love lately:

1) Parades. Ahh, I love parades. I could go to one every week.


2) Short Hair. I chopped it a few months back and I realized that I miss short hair. It's my "mommy cut" I guess. Maybe next time I'll go shorter? We'll see....one step at a time :)

3) Playing with Tristen! He is hilariously fun these days!

4) Looking at flowers and observing the beautiful array of color and stages of blooming they are all in.

5) A dozen roses.
6) Sweatshirts. Especially sweatshirts on little boys.

7) Gazebos. Maybe someday I'll have one in my yard....

8) Sadie's puppy dog eyes get me everytime!

9) Watching this boy's personality come out....and hearing him say "Pop pop" for the first time today. Hearing new sounds each week is such a highlight!

10) Somedays I like to just watch Tristen observe and explore objects. Seeing him explore and experience things for the first time just warms my heart.
Ahhh....I love these things :)

3 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

What a good idea!

I am stealing it :)

You are such a doll (your hair looks amazing!)

You are such a great mommy & wife. Life looks fabulous!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Erika, that kid is adorable. You guys make pretty babies. :) And I love your hair too, yay!

Michelle said...

I love your hair cut! I thought about growing mine out again too, until we got to Iowa today and I felt the humidity again, haha! Tristen is SUCH a doll, oh my goodness!