Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back from the Cabin



Here are a few pics from our cabin getaway in Northern Minnesota this past week. Although I only took a couple pics, I guess they show what we did....hung out with Aaron's family on the lake, took the boat out, snorkeled, got sunburned, and watched the babies. Tristen's hair is growing and his bedhead/bathhead is getting hilarious :) It was a fun, relaxing week!

I feel this summer is coming to an end quickly. I like summer....but I like fall and the start of "school" once again. August 22nd (the day Aaron starts college again) will come soon....I'm sure of it. Until then, we are soaking up every bit of summer we still can and loving the time we can spend with our families.

Well, off to wash clothes, put away suitcases, and put everything back in its place. Happy Wednesday all!

1 comment:

Rachel Farley said...

Looks like fun!

Oh, how I love the lake!!!