Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything

This post is going to be a little bit of everything. These last two weeks have been BUSY....just random stuff here and there but busy all the same.

These two have been quite hilarious lately. Sadie has decided that she not only likes Tristen, she likes Tristen's food that drops on the floor. Oh goodness....Sadie, you really do give me a run for my money. She's even taken food from his hands which makes his little lip quiver and before I know it, a full blown cry comes out of his mouth. Are you sure I don't have two children? Most of the time it feels like I do!! :)
Tristen's absolute favorite toy of the week is......Aaron's textbooks. Maybe we'll just skip children's books?

It's getting colder! That means our hats, coats, and scarves are out! Wahoo!! So exciting!

We have a gazillion apples on our deck, freshly picked and just waiting for people to take them off our hands.....we will never be without apples, that's for sure! Any takers?? (Tristen even picked one)

Some of you may have followed my cousin and his wife's blog about their life in Arizona.....now they live in Iowa and we were able to meet up with them on Friday! It was so fun to catch up with Ethan and Michelle and their two kiddos :)
So, so fun! Michelle and I with our boys!
I also saw some high school friends on Saturday....and we started thinking about our 10 year reunion that will be happening next year. Really? 10 years? That went fast.
Sewing progress!!!
I have to admit something. I didn't sew (since my last post) until last night when I realized I really really need to get at least one costume done. So, after sewing during his naps yesterday, I'm almost done with Tristen's....a few more finishing touches on the jumpsuit and then the mane head covering and I'm done. But, this is my progress so far....needs to be taken in a bit but it's getting there!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Okay, multiple things. 1. Tristen is so cute!!!!!!!! I'm so glad we finally got to meet him! 2. I'm 'borrowing' that picture of all of us for my monthly blog post. :) 3. Are you serious, we've been out of high school for almost 10 years?! That's really scary!