Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Project of the Month

The sewing machine is out and a project is underway in my house today.
"What are you making?", you ask
Halloween costumes!
Way more fun to make than the jean skirt that I can't seem to finish :) This particular project is Tristen's costume....I'm going to make him a Lion.

Last night I started my costume and it is cut out....BUT, it's a secret so no pictures! Just in case it totally flops, I don't want to have to show pictures of the bad finished project. But, for a clue, Aaron and I are going as two characters from one of his favorite movies. Any guesses?

I'm excited to sew the day away! Is it too early to decorate for fall and make an apple pie too? I just LOVE that it's September!!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

My mom used to make my 2 sisters, my brother and I Halloween costumes every year - such a great memory! And the costumes you can sew are SO much better than the ones you can buy!!!

Erika said...

That's SO fun, Kayla!! I totally want to make my kids costumes every year! And, yes, the ones you sew are so much better...and cheaper! :)