Tuesday, June 17, 2008

All About The Wedding

As I mentioned in my last entry, Aaron's sister got married last weekend! It was quite the journey to get there, but the day went incredibly well!! In my next post, I'll tell you all about the weather we drove through, including a road under water, to get to the wedding...we got it all on video and it was incredibly dangerous and scary! BUT, the wedding... :)
We all went to a salon and got our hair done!
Her hair turned out exactly how she wanted it to! It was beautiful!!!

We drove to the church and got all ready...she was a BEAUTIFUL bride!

Another one of the bridesmaids and I decided to wear our hair down...even though all the pictures were outside and it was extremely windy that day!
I'm the one on the right.

We took our pictures at a historical center...WAY fun!

Groomsmen...I especially like the one on the far left :)

The beautiful bouquets...they were gorgeous!

They're finally married!!! :)

Since we were both in the wedding, it was impossible to get pictures during the ceremony and reception...but the ceremony was beautiful and short! The reception was really fun...appetizers and tasty cake! And now, I have a sister-in-law married and a new brother-in-law. I love weddings!! Anywho, that is all about our weekend!!

1 comment:

SCGrotzke said...

You are soooo beautiful, Erika!! I miss you! Where are you guys living right now, like, what exact suberb? We are moving to the cities in August, Lord willing....
Crystal Grotzke