Monday, June 9, 2008

The Wedding Video

In 4 short days, Aaron's sister is getting married. I have been thinking alot about my own wedding and today I decided to watch our wedding video...I haven't done that in a long time! I was brought to tears as I relived the day....all of our friends, family joining in the day, the pictures, the ceremony, and the reception. As I was watching, I listened to our wedding vows once again and was so touched by them. I was humbled and challenged. I was also in awe as I thought about how God brings two people together. Almost 2 years ago when we got married, Aaron and I knew alot about each other, but it was only the beginning for us. We have grown in our love and devotion to each other and it has been one of the most exciting things of my life. I love my husband. :)

3 comments:

Mrs. Farley said...

Yeah for the Lord, Love and Husbands! You are just a beautiful woman. Hope all is well!!

Michelle said...

You should definitely see if you can visit us -- we're leaving this Thursday and I think we'll be there for 2 weekends. We don't have to be back in AZ until my next doctor's appointment on the 27th, so we'd have to leave IA on the 24th. So anytime between the 14th and 24th!!! :) We'd love to see you guys!

Amber said...

Whenever I hear wedding vows I am reminded of the responsibility I pledged before God and Ben. I can't believe it's been almost two years for you and Aaron! Congrats! It keeps getting sweeter, doesn't it?!