Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wii Fit

Last year, when we invested in a Wii, I never knew it would become my new exercise program. But, alas, with my fun money last month, I invested in Wii Fit. It is amazing to say the least! It's 100% better than exercise videos because they tell you what you're doing wrong or right with the technology of the balance board. So, needless to say, I'm a big fan and find myself boxing, doing aerobics, strengthening my muscles, and toning my body every morning. I would highly recommend it :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous! Someday we're going to get a Wii...then eventually the Fit, I'm sure. Some things just have to wait when you find out you're having a baby! hehe :)

Amber said...

How much is a wii fit? It sounds awesome! I need a little variety in my aerobics lately!