Thursday, June 26, 2008

Challenge 2008

On Saturday, we will be taking our youth group to the E-Free Church of America's youth convention called Challenge in Salt Lake City, UT. It is a week long event with incredible speakers, praise and worship, service projects, and lots of fun! We have 12 of us going in all and are going to attempt to fit into a 15 passenger van and drive for 16 hours one way! I am so excited!! If I get a chance, I'll update on our trip next week! If you think about it, please pray for this trip...safety, lives changed, patience, unity, etc.....

The Salt Palace Convention Center...where most of the convention will be held

5 comments:

Mrs. Farley said...

How fun!! I am jealous! I hope and pray you guys have such a wonderful time and that Jesus changes lives. Oh those were the days. Enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...

Larry and I prayed for you guys tonight. Trust you will have a wonderful trip. We pray that you will see God at work. They prayed for Challenge at the Conference. We have had a geat time and are now anxious for our alone time in the Smokey Mts. God Speed Sandy for Pastor Larry also.

Michelle said...

Oh you can totally do 16 hours in one day! Ethan and I did that at least twice on our trip and I'm pregnant! :) Just an encouragement! Have fun, we'll be praying for you!

Erika said...

Thank you!! :) I am PUMPED to see God work! Thank you for praying!

Amber said...

I'll be praying for you Erika!