Thursday, July 24, 2008

Getting Restless

I'm counting down the days until I go back to work. Call me crazy, but I'm getting so restless! People energize me and when I don't see people on a regular basis, I'm not too energized! Here's a few things that have been keeping me busy amidst my restlessness:


Randomly deciding to paint my bathroom red. This is the start of a redecorating/updating project :) The 60's light needs to go :)

Our two year anniversary! We are actually celebrating this weekend (so hard to celebrate on a weekday!), but we had a cotton theme party (traditional two year gift), ate a wonderful meal, and went for a convertible ride on the actual day. We're leaving tonight for Minnesota for a weekend getaway to see an outdoor play and go camping!! I'm so excited!! :) Funny that Minnesota is now a vacation spot for us :) Hope you are all doing fantastic! Have an incredible weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It's a few days late, but happy anniversary! I tried really hard to have Keagan share his birthday with your guys' anniversary, but he had his own ideas! :)

Amber said...

Happy be-lated anniversary!