Thursday, July 17, 2008

Vacation to Branson

The reason for my lack of blogging lately was because of a vacation with my family to Branson! Last weekend, my mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, husband, and I went to Branson for my parents' 30th anniversary celebration! We had our own cabin which was absolutely gorgeous and went to Silver Dollar City, the Titanic museum, White Water park, and the Branson Belle Showboat. It was a GREAT vacation!

Silver Dollar City

Inside Marvel Cave....one of our highlights

Happy 30th Anniversary!

3 comments:

Amber said...

It looks like you guys had a great time together! I just love your family! It proves how close you can get when you love each other like Christ loves us. Thanks for the b-day wishes too! You're too sweet! Love ya!

Michelle said...

Yay 30 years! That seems like such a long time when we're just coming up on our FIRST anniversary! :)

Sheri said...

Looks like you and your sweetheart are having a wonderful summer Erika! Give your parents a hug from me and tell them CONGRATULATIONS on 30 years!!!!