Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This is Why I Do What I Do

Challenge 2008 was incredible and it brought me to tears as I saw our students passionate about God. Last week, we got to experience just a few rewards from youth ministry....that usually doesn't happen, but last week I realized that "This is Why I Do What I Do" as I saw commitments being made, unity within our youth group, and just students changed for the better. For those of you wondering, we did make it home safely on Saturday night!! Praise the Lord!!!

Our sad looking trailer/life saver

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ar-ka-guh!

I like the pictures, especially the one of your house. Chatted with Amb today and found your blog thru hers. Well, when I think other people might read my "comments" I write dull and uninteresting stuff. cherri-o.
now...to see if this will work...
xoxo tdeanne