Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hair

Of course this would happen! I struggle to write stuff for two weeks and finally write a post about how I don't have anything to talk about. The next day, I think of 5 things I could and want to blog about! Honestly...I thought about deleting that last post and just writing again, but it just makes it funnier :)

SO....about our hair. We have it all wrong! Aaron is growing out his hair and I chopped mine off today. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Perhaps...except Aaron is growing out his facial hair....ahhh! I convinced him to shave off his full beard at least but his gotee remains. I think it makes him look older which is what he'll be tomorrow so I guess it fits him well :)

Our Hair!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I like your hair, it looks great! I always go back and forth about what to do with my hair too...I'm growing it out for now though! I like Aaron's gotee too -- it does make him look older!