Saturday, November 22, 2008

Soon and Very Soon.....

I will hopefully have something to blog about again! I've been having quite the time trying to blog and facebook lately. Although I love keeping in touch with friends, the idea that my stuff is so...online...has been a little frustrating as I feel trapped in the things I can talk about. I'm at a stand still and until I can figure it out or until something exciting happens in our life, you may not be hearing much from me :) Thanks for your patience and I'll hopefully be back soon :)

*Sitting and pondering what to blog about next

3 comments:

Ames said...

I've got an idea for your next blog...

Tag - you're it :) If you want to do this quick and incredibly random tag, head over to my blog to read about the funny photo tag :)

Cassie said...

Aw shucks! I'll miss your insights! Hurry back!

Amber said...

I went throught the very same thing earlier this month. Don't worry...something will come to you! :)