Friday, November 14, 2008

Randomness....

Have you ever had one of those days?? You know, those days when everthing seems to go wrong and you go crazy by the end of the day? Wednesday was one of those days... Here's just a little snippet:

7:30~Woke up late and had pin curls in my hair that I had to try to work with. It didn't turn out as well as it used to and I had ridiculously frizzy hair all day.

8:00-1:00~Teaching preschool is always crazy although there wasn't anything besides normal preschool things

1:00~The bathrooms at the preschool backed up. Awful smells emerged

2:00~While trying to do my work, a truck came in and pumped the toilets out. Our room was a mess!

4:00~Took my dog outside, hooked her up to her chain and forgot about her.

5:00~Hadn't heard my dog bark for a while. Went to check on her and she was nowhere to be found.

5:00-5:45~Searched for my missing dog. Finally found her and she smelled like death!

5:45~Drove to church for youth group night

6:05~Late for cantata practice and had to practice our duet we hadn't even practiced. Yikes!

6:30-10:30~Youth Group. Again, randomness always occurs

10:30~Gave Sadie a bath since she smelled like death

10:45~Decided we needed to do something ultimately random. Drove to Walmart and walked around at 11:00 at night

12:00~Waited in line at GameStop for the Warcraft expansion to come out (my husband's idea)

1:00~Tried to sleep

We have some more random things coming up. Senior high lock in tonight, high school play tomorrow, high school play on Sunday, and a harvest festival on Sunday night. I'm just a little peopled out right now but I'm praying an afternoon at home today and extensive time in the Word will bring me the refreshing that I need.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm sorry, but I chuckled through this entire blog! I'm sure at the time it was not fun but your descriptions were so humorous! I concur, we all have those days!! :)

Erika said...

haha!! Chuckle away!! I certainly did...after it was all done! I know it happens to all of us! :)