Monday, January 25, 2010

A Memory Filled Weekend

This weekend, my cousin Tisha and I had a fabulous idea to visit my other cousin Amber in northern MN. Although the weather was trying to get us down, we had a wonderful, memory making weekend! And, we thankfully decided to leave last night so we beat the blizzard! Yay!

Saturday was girls night out! We went to a chick flick and ate desserts at an adorable dessert/coffee shop!

Soooo good!!! What a fun weekend!!!!

Now I'm back home and asking you to pray that I would get a job :) Subbing jobs have been few and far between and I am in a job search this week. Would you pray with us that God would provide a job for me?? Thank you :) Stay warm all you crazy Midwesterners!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Erika! Thanks again for coming up to visit me! I had a great time and I hope you and Tish did too! I'm also glad you made it back safe and sound. I WILL be praying the Lord will provide you a great, awesome, stupendous job because you are wonderfully talented and He has great plans for you!!! Remember He is Jehovah-Jirah (God the Provider). Love you so much! Amber

Michelle said...

We will definitely be praying for you! God will provide!