Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our New Place of Residency

Living simply is actually pretty fun! I've rather enjoyed setting up a little area and living on a few dishes, a few food items, and living without many of our things. We feel like we're back at college (oh wait, one of us IS) Anyways....here you have it...our new place of residency!
Erika's Desk Area

Aaron's Desk Area

Our "Kitchen" Area

I posted this pic just to show off my husband's woodworking skills since he built this fish tank stand over Christmas!

Life is good and we're learning what it means to take each day as it comes and trust God completely. Although I've definitely had my moments of being truly scared of the future, I am so confident that God will show us the way in His timing and there is no better place to be at right now than in His timing. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That's so fun that you've set up such a cute little place! I love it! :) The fish tank stand is amazing, good job Aaron!