Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh to Be Sadie

My dog is hilarious! We didn't really put alot of thought into getting a dog a few years ago...we just kind of acted upon a random thought and picked out the sassiest free puppy at a farm close by.

Thus, the start of Sadie. She has the personality of a toddler and I would dare say she and I communicate....on a daily basis. HA! I'm just waiting for her to talk back to me one of these days :) Anyways, today I decided I wanted her life. Seriously, what's better than this?Sleeping whenever she feels like it

People and squirrel watching

Playing with a variety toys

And having masters like these two!
Who occasionally "accidentally" drop table food for her

Haha, just kidding....I think I'll just watch Sadie be cute and enjoy her companionship while my husband studies away :) Happy Friday, all!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Haha! Our dog Jake is like a toddler too! I also expect one day for him to just talk back!
Pets sure make life interesting, and fun!

{LKK} said...

Ha, she DOES have a pretty good life...I'd be Sadie, too!