Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blast From the Past

I finally figured out how to import my former blog onto this blog! It has been a blast from the past as I've been skimming through my old posts...and I remembered what my furniture looks like! :) I can't believe how much can happen in two years time....it is CRAZY! So, you can find pictures like this:And, this:

And, this one and all the stories behind them in previous posts now!


Reading also reminded me of how much WORK and money goes into owning your own house....I kept reading about when our heater went out or when our phone was cut or when our sewer backed up. Oh the joys of home ownership!! And, we're diving right back into that next week!!! What are we thinking!?!!?

Yes, in a little over a week we're moving into our house!! We are beyond excited! We can't stop talking about having a house again so I suppose all the "surprises" that come with home ownership will be worth it once again!

Every day I'm feeling just a TAD bit better....Monday was the worst ever but since then I've been on the mend and even sporting just a little baby bump!

But, the most important thing of the week is: Aaron is finishing his insane Organic and BioChemistry class tomorrow (5 week summer class that has been crazy)!!!! Yay!! I think we'll celebrate after this class is done!! He has been working soooo hard and just can't wait for it to be done!

3 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

I think you should celebrate your hubby being done with class by posting a pic of the baby bump :D

Erika said...

HA! I'll see what I can do about that!! :)

Karen Johnson said...

Congrats for finishing the class Aaron!! I anticipate more pictures of the new home! I am sure you are excited! Hope you escaped the bad weather in Minnesota last night! Hope you feel better soon, Erika! Hard to imagine now, but a baby is worth it in the end!! So exciting!!! I am sure you could have done without the sickness though!