Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad, father-in-law, and in a few more months, my hubby! We spent the day out to eat with my fam and went mini golfing afterwards! And, the golfers of the day included:The All-Star Father putting his way to 2nd place on Father's Day

The Zack Morris/Daniel Faraday/Jim Carrey look alike brother tie-ing for 2nd place
(my brother has looked like many celebrities over the years based on his hairstyle)

The new father and surfer looking dude achieving 1st place

The model/interior designer sister-in-law trying to stay out of the water!
Also, the observant, beautiful mother taking notes and taking score (she was the only one we all trusted because we're all too competitive)

The preggo lady with Junior (my dad started asking how "Junior" was so that's the name until December!) helping her win a 3rd place spot in this year's Father's Day adventure

Fun, FUN Father's Day!!! :) To my dear family: Love you all! Thanks for a fun day together!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

haha, I love your narrative of the day! Looks like so much fun!!