Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moved In???

We are more or less moved into our new home!!!! However, because we have SO much stuff and such a little house, it's going to take a while to find room for everything! AND, because the house is old, our big, modern furniture won't fit up the stairs so we are not technically moved in until next week when we can get our boxspring through the window upstairs! :) :) So, it's the basement for another week :) Our house is charming though and we already love the coziness of it!! Small and quaint :)

I don't have my personal computer set up and can't find my camera attachment so no pics but hopefully soon we will have both and I will post LOTS of pictures! :) A HUGE thank you to the many people who helped us move in.....we seriously could not have done it without all of you!!!

And, I'm off to our new house to see what I can unpack today! Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We visited with your parents last night and heard about the difficulties with the furniture!! Excited to see you tomorrow!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

So excited for pictures, I love life changes!