Monday, June 21, 2010

The Weekend and 2nd Trimester

Wow...what a weekend! :) Saturday was GORGEOUS here so Aaron and I decided to have a little date night. As excited as we are to have a baby in December, I have to admit that we are trying to soak up every second that it is just "us". Saturday was a prime example as we hit the road in our convertible and first visited Minneopa State Park and then went on a beautiful drive along the river while the sun was starting to set! It was sooooo beautiful!Minneopa State Park Waterfall

Pregnancy Update:
So, for sure I'm in the 2nd trimester now! Yay!! I don't know when I started it BUT, it is treating me MUCH better than the first trimester! Yesterday for lunch I was hungry for the first time in ages and most everything looked good! Today I woke up sooooo hungry and everything has been sounding good with not a bit of nauseousness in my body! I'm sooooo excited!! So, 2nd trimester, I like you already :)

Job Update:
I have an interview tomorrow to perhaps sub this summer for camp programs, daycares, etc.! I'm especially excited because it might not be everyday but still a job!

House Update:
One week and we move! AND, I checked out the weather for next Monday and guess what? 60% chance of rain! HA! We might as well stick with our record that it rains EVERY time we move :)

Hope you have a wonderful Monday all!

2 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

So glad you're feeling better...and getting ready to MOVE!!!! Happy happy, dear friend!

Michelle said...

Hooray for feeling better! I remember welcoming the 2nd trimester as well, it feels so good to be able to eat again! :)