Friday, January 25, 2013

Her Corner

I am finally getting around to posting a picture of Aubrey's "corner" of the house :) You get the idea even though the picture doesn't do it justice :)
 
One hint that I read about having two children share a room (especially, I might add, a boy and a girl sharing a room) is to draw an imaginary line down the center of the room. Half the room is literally Aubrey's and the other half is Tristen's. It has worked SOOO well (even our changing table is "cut in half" in my mind and one side is Aubrey's and the other Tristen's)!! An overlapping color is brown but it's crazy how it totally feels like two separate rooms to me because of the contrasting colors (yellow and pink for Aubrey and blue and green for Tristen)
 
Speaking of Aubrey, she is getting dedicated at our church on Sunday. :) Pictures to come for sure :) Happy weekend all!

No comments: