Friday, January 4, 2013

Snow Fun

We have snow in Minnesota this year.....all is right in the world :) Last year was a major disappointment (although, I must add that my husband didn't mind since he didn't have to scoop any snow!) but this year is just perfect. Not too much but just the right amount to still have some snow fun.

Sledding, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, tubing, making snowmen, snowball fights, snowmobiling.....give it ALL to me. :) However, all we've done is tromped around in it and pulled our kids on a sled but it's still fun!

Tristen always has to make sure that Aubrey has a turn with things. I love seeing the brother/sister relationship between them!

Aubrey LOVED sitting in the sled...and thankfully didn't mind how slow the sled was going :)
 
Tristen wanting to help pull Aubrey
 
Yay for sledding and snow fun!!
 
 

1 comment:

AmberNDahl said...

What ADORABLE pictures! Seriously. I could see them at their wedding someday as part of their video montage (if they are still doing that). What fun in the snow too! T has a little sled that I pull him around the block while I take Lizzy. It's a win-win-win for all of us. :)