Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Stats

Yesterday was a big day! We had not one but TWO doctor appointments yesterday. Since Tristen needed his 2 year appointment and Aubrey needed her 6 month appointment done in the same week, I decided to just group them together. I would totally do it again.....WITH Aaron along again since he was a huge help!
 
I was extremely curious to find out the weights and heights for them. Tristen eats and eats and is still in 18 month pants (hate to admit it, but even some 12 month things still fit him) so I was WAY curious to know his weight.
26.5 pounds
35 inches
No wonder! The kid is tall and lean.....so we'll continue on with the 18 month pants and the 2T shirts :) And keep feeding and feeding him!!
 
Aubrey totally had me stumped. She was 15 pounds at her last appointment and since she was a whoppin' 9 pounds when she was born, I figured she'd be around the 18-19 pound mark.
16.6 pounds
26 inches
NO! (it's the 16 pound jinx again!)
Does 16 pounds look familiar to you!?! Well, if not, I'll remind you....that's how much Tristen weighed at his 6 month mark and could not gain weight in the next 3 months of his life. I was shocked to say the least.....totally thought she would be more than that and I instantly thought of the struggle to get Tristen past 16 pounds. Let's just HOPE that Aubrey doesn't have that problem and she gains a few pounds next time around!

So, there you have it....their new stats in case you wanted to know (aka, for my family members out there!)
 
Today is a dreary day and I'm bummed since I was going to try to take some 2 year and 6 month pics today. The lighting is just not what I want and they are both still recovering from colds anyway. So, instead I'm finally taking down my Christmas tree :) Happy Thursday all!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Levi's wardrobe consists of mostly 12-18 month stuff too. We have an awful time finding pants for Keagan too because he's so tall and skinny. We always buy slim pants with that adjustable waistline and it really helps. I can't remember at what size they start making that adjustable waistline but I definitely recommend it, makes dressing them so much easier!